Saturday, October 25, 2008

What am I doing?


Hello wild world of bloggers! It's Saturday night and I have no plans because I'm a horrible planner and made none. I already watched a ton of football today. And i don't feel like doing the homework i should be doing. I was finding cool pictures on my mom's blog and I decided since everyone's doing it I might as well jump on the wagon.

Now I will be able to tell the world all about my adventures at the Brigham Young University and have another escape outlet for when i have homework. The real unconscious secret behind this is I can only check my e-mail and facebook so often during the day. And with this new addition I can communicate with those who aren't facebookers. I'm excited. Hopefully I will be able to find some humorous stories that the public would enjoy. This is the goal and how I roll.

And this is just a picture of me at the BYU game because i never really said this is Jeff Whitaker trying this thing out. I'm the guy in the middle, by roommate Jordon is on the right, and another buddy Brady is on the other side. Coo!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Welcome to the blogging world Jeff. Sorry you didn't have more exciting plans for a Saturday night. We'll have to spread the word around that Jeff is writing stories for us so we can laugh without having to wait until December. Love you!