Monday, December 8, 2008

Family pics???

Family Home Evening at BYU is a bit different. No one is related and everyone is the same age. But this week we tried to do something that families actually do. We all got in front of the Christmas tree and took photos. Lucky for our family, DJ is a beast with the camera and did the pictures and put it all together by himself......FOR FREE! It was a lot of fun and here is the final result, less than 2 hours after they were taken. That's fast!
Top: Jordon, Will, JoAnna, Jared, Bekah, DJ
Bottom: Matt, Maura, Jeff, Claire, and Abby

2 comments:

Becky said...

Steven noticed that you're right in the middle. That's our Jeff! What a great new family you have, but we're looking forward to having you at your REAL home soon. We can't wait!

sokrates said...

Jeff

I loved reading your blog. Like Steven, I noticed you were right in the middle too - right in the middle of two young ladies - emm. ~Smiles~ I can't wait for Christmas break so I can come visit and ask what your goals are for 2009. I have been keeping up on you from home. On the serious side - I am very proud of your accomplishments and I know you will make an awesome missionary. - Now get to work lifting - and no rounding up. See ya soon~

Your old hometeacher