Thursday, February 26, 2009

300

So I finally completed my goal without rounding up. I benched 300 pounds one time Monday February 16th. All my buddies knew about this goal of mine and would frequently ask if I had done it. After I did a buddy of mine, DJ, wanted to make me a poster because, as you can see, he's really good at making posters. So one day, in the middle of my ritualistic self-hair-cutting I decided to find DJ so we could do some glamor shots. This explains the mo-hawk. Ya gotta have a mo-hawk...

2 comments:

Becky said...

Impressive! (Glad the mohawk was short-lived though.)

sokrates said...

Way to go Jeff! I am so proud of you're efforts to keep stretching yourself to higher plains. 300 pounds - WOW! When I came hometeaching last Sunday, I also heard your mission papers are in. You are going to be an outstanding missionary!!! Keep in touch.

Jim Pirotta