Friday, April 6, 2012

lazYman iron man



So I was at the gym and I saw a little flyer for this lazy man iron man shindig and thought it was a weird idea. Then I talked to someone who thought it was the coolest thing and said he was doing it. I don't know how, but that made me change my mind and all of the sudden I had an incredible urge to do it. The idea was to do an iron man competition in a month and that means swim 2.4 miles, bike 112 miles and run 26(.2) miles.

I learned a lot of things.

I learned that most people don't know what an Iron man competition consists of.
I learned that goggles are good for swimming.
I learned that if you pay $5 and get the shirt a month later, it feels like it's free.
I learned that people that do it in one day are crazy.
I learned that they're having another one in the fall.
I learned that I'd do it again.




2 comments:

Becky said...

Wonderful lessons you learned! And have fun doing it again in the fall.

You would probably really like my cousin's blog where he shares the lessons he learns from life's experiences. Here's the link: The Quest for the BBB.

Dave said...

If I did it with you in the fall do you think they would let me have a shirt? I'd pay $5 and say my name was Steven.