Tuesday, September 8, 2009

7 September 2009

Hey everybody,

First things first. I LOVE FOOTBALL. But I didn't realize that football season already started. The state of Oklahoma will hate the state of Utah for a long time. Wow. I'm excited to hear that.

To answer your question, Mom, yes, I've gotten better at washing my clothes. I'm a pro by now.

The mutual activity sounds like a lot of fun. I'm glad that every youth knows how to teach the first lesson. That's one thing they told us in the MTC. Our message is of the restoration of the gospel. It's an amazing message. We often watch the Church's movie of the First Vision with new investigators. It's a blessing to know that I've personally been in the same places where Joseph Smith lived and served the Lord.

What else do I want to say? Oh, one thing that we like to do here is have family night with the new members. I love family night and it reminds me of the many family nights we've had as a family.

We had interviews with President da Silva this week. I learned a lot. It's amazing to see that he really is called of God. I can feel the authority that he has been given. It's kinda scary to think that I can appear the same to the people I meet.

I hope this letter wasn't boring. I wasn't really prepared with a story to share or anything. But there's always next week.

And sorry for not emailing at 10 AM like usual. I know Steven's been waiting at the computer all day. Sorry. Oh yeah, Steven, that math mistake meant nothing to me. But I still kinda like you.

Send my love to Kyle. What day does he report again? I'll always have a best friend to serve with; that makes me happy. When Brad gets home, Kyle will be out.

And Brad, remember Coach Peek. Go hard or go home. But I know you're sprinting right now. So no worries.

I'm happy. I love you all.

Elder Jeff

1 comment:

Fancy Nancy Chronicles said...

Hi Becky ...

Please tell Jeff that Kyle enters Provo MTC next Wed., the 16th.
He still doesn't know when he will be moving on to the Brazil MTC from there. Pending visa's for their entire group.

oh, I will miss him.

love to family ~
Nancy