Monday, June 7, 2010

7 June 2010

Wow, that’s some big news! Congrats, Wegan. Very congrats.

Mom, I’m staying warm. It’s winter, but not super cold yet. There are days of cold then really pleasant Thanksgiving-type weather here. I’m thinking about buying a sweater today. We’ll see how that goes, and we’ll see if I pay with my debit card or cash, who knows?

So, this week we had a huge miracle. We had 5 investigators go to church! And for two of them it wasn’t their first time! So, the work is picking up and after a lot of patience and hard work we can see the blessings come. When we gave our weekly reports to my district leader, he was very impressed with what we had done. We’ll see what happens next.

What else has happened? I don’t really remember. I’m still a bit sick, but I felt good enough to cook myself lunch. You could put this on your blog, Mom. I made rice and steak and vegetables and it was good, and I made a ton for to eat later.

But wow (he he), that’s cool that I’m an uncle now. That wasn’t what I was expecting when I woke up this morning. Congratulations. I’ve been waiting for this moment a long time.

I’m almost out of time. I love you all. Thanks for the pictures from Kyle, Mom. Tell his mom Hi for me. I sent him a letter the other day; we’ll see if he ever gets it.

Love, Elder Whitaker

No comments: