Thursday, November 24, 2011

Surgery

I had surgery Tuesday. I reported to the hospital at 6:30 am. The plan was to put in a nerve block to turn off the feeling of my femoral nerve, then to put me under with anesthesia and then operate. I didn't remember any of it, weird. I went home to Megan's house and Steven and Megan and Weston helped keep me safe from Wyatt and recovering. We created a 2 couch "Pack -n-play" to keep Wyatt out.
And on Wednesday I went to physical therapy and the doctor was pleased to see me get a 90 degree bend. They also got me the paperwork I need to get a handicap parking pass for 3 months. Cool.
I like this one because it tells you so much: I really can bend it 90 degrees, they did a great job shaving part of my leg, and the painkillers work great.



1 comment:

Meg said...

Thanks for all the blog comments! They totally made me smile. :) I hope your knee is doing much better than it was a week ago!