Monday, October 19, 2009

19 October 2009

Well, first off, this keyboard has all the keys, but some of the keys are blank. I wish I could type without looking at the keyboard. Maybe the Holy Ghost will bring all things to my remembrance.

Thanks a ton for all the letters; they really raise my spirits. Where should I start?

Brad, it’s good to hear from you. I have the restoration DVD, but I’m looking forward to the other stuff you’ll send. You’re a stud. Thanks for your example. And one thing I was thinking. What was the first thing Brad did when he got home? Weston tried to teach us the first lesson and David drank 2 percent milk. What did Brad do? [He ate top ramen with Tabasco sauce.]

Mom told me it would be okay to send a scripture of the week every once in a while. This week I’ve been reading the Pearl of Great Price. I got to the picture of the priest trying to kill Abraham. Being the toddler I am, I spent some study time coloring the picture in my Libro de Mormon. I learned stuff too. The wicked people or objects I colored in dark and the righteous stuff I put in bright colors. I can’t wait to color the other 2 pictures and study the meanings.

Last week we cut our hair. A member offered to cut our hair and we let her. Please don’t offer to do stuff unless you have talents and abilities in the thing you offer to do. It’ll grow back. I think it’s funny. And ironically we had zone conference and a stake conference with Pres. Da Silva this week. He didn’t say anything though.

So the other day I read a very interesting talk called The Atonement by Cleon Skousen. It talked about intelligences and other very deep doctrine. Steven, if you get tired of the "Primary" doctrine you might be learning in Sunday School you should study this talk. I hope that doesn’t sound rude or mean, that’s just how I felt growing up. Maybe Steven is more spiritual and doesn’t feel that way.

I was thinking about all the prayers you all offer for me. Thanks. I realize that at least twice a day some one says, “Please bless Jeff in Uruguay and help him to find people that are ready to receive the gospel.” I realize that to answer that prayer I have to do everything in my power to do so. That motivates me and we’re working hard.

Well, I’m out of time. Love you all lots and Michelle, stay beautiful.

Jeffhead

No comments: