Tuesday, January 19, 2010

18 January 2010

So I just had the greatest birthday week ever. I’m way happy. I got a letter from everyone this Pday and last. I even got two from Weston. He’s stepping his game up. I got to go to a sealing for a family I met in my first area. That was way cool. God loves me. Unfortunately, I just have a ton more questions about the temple now. On my birthday I got cake at lunch, cake at a FHE, and the cake I bought. I also learned an incredible lesson from President Da Silva that will help me the rest of my life. I’ll have to tell you about it later though. We played soccer today and I love that stuff. I learned that my brother is getting married. We’re doing an endowment session tomorrow as a zone and I got to send you guys pictures. I’m happy.

Love you all,
Elder Whitaker
birthday cake
Family Home Evening with more birthday cake
Elder Ferman, Leandro, Leandro's uncle, Elder Whitaker
at a recent district meeting

No comments: