Friday, February 15, 2013

Gettin' gussied

So one time Michelle got all decked out with a new outfit and make-up for some reason.  And she usually doesn't do that so mom asked what she was all gussied up for.  And I learned a new word.

This opened my vista to the idea that girls get gussied up when they want to look good and what would be a better reason to look good than when you go out on a date?  I still have no idea what that all entails but because I believe in equal rights I wanted to share how I got gussied today.



 First I washed my car.  I secretly prayed that it would be a beautiful day and it was so my car looks sooooo good.  I just wish I had a vacuum.... but don't fret, I did shake out the mats and what not.


(I also washed the car left of mine)



And then I gave myself a haircut.  All by myself.  I could have gotten a free haircut today because I spined this wheel of fortune apparatus in the Wilk but I wanted a new shirt instead so I did that.


And then the last thing I'm going to do is get dressed up in my blue button up shirt.  It makes my eyes look so good that every girl falls in love with me.  It's what I call my greatest weapon.  

Well I hope you enjoyed these new posts I have.  I'm sorry to all my fans for being very un-bloggable these past few months and he's a shout out to Erika for inspiring me to get back to it.

No comments: