Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

I just wanted to share the song that came to me yesterday on Valentine's day.  You'll probably wonder how a song just comes to someone so I'll go through the thought process that got me to that point.  I'm sure you all have wondered about the things that have gone down in my head so here's your chance.  This exceeds flowers in every way possible.

So I was at work and I had to take a field trip to visit the library to drop off some posters.  I asked my co-worker Nicolina how many strangers she thought I should wish a happy Valentie's day to while I was gone.  She said 3.  So as I was walking around doing my errands I would approach strangers who were girls and say something valentiny to them.  Be they married, single, beautiful, regular, tall or short.  But as I was doing this I was wishing there were a song I could just sing to them and some how I had the primary song "Happy Happy Birthday Children Dear" in my head.  So on my way back to my office I first made it up in my mind and then I decided it was good and I didn't want to forget it so I wrote it down in my iPod Touch.

Here are the words and an attempt to sing it before I memorized it.  Pardon my ugly voice.

It's a happy happy day for all our dears
Valentines will come to you this year
If I had a wish, then it would be
A hug and a kiss from you to me
     (or you can say "to you from me" like I sang it)


1 comment:

Dave said...

i wish i had seen this before valentine's day. now i have to wait a whole year to use it.