Monday, November 10, 2008

Jumpin' Jeffy








I was gonna blog something, but I couldn't decide what i wanted to blog about. But after that sentence I think i decided what i want to tell the world this time.

This might as well be a commercial for this place called progressive power tumbling. I went to this place twice and each time i have the time of my life. It's $6 for a 90 minute session. Bring 15 people and you can rent it out for your group only. There's trampolines, a rope, inflatable everythings, and a huge foam pit. I've taught myself to do triple front flips, gaiters, cartwheels, and back flips. It's so much fun. And the reason why I decided to blog about this is I actually have some pictures of it this time. I hope this works...

I don't know how to make captions under the photos and honestly i don't really care to know, so i'll explain them here.

#1) Me walking, and just a good shot of half of the facility.

#2 and 3) I don't even remember/can't tell what i was doing, but it was fun

#4) My superman impression, going up.

#5) A gaiter: a back flip going forward. My legs are going up, and my head is going down. And that's a good view of the foam pit. It's so soft, you can almost land in any position with out any pain. You just have to be careful with your neck sometimes...

#6) An inflatable wheel. I helped roll it into the huge foam pit.

#7) Butt-bounce races. Racing by bouncing on your butt. Looks ridiculous, and it's not that easy.

Oh, and mom, you have copyright permission to use these on your blog because your blog has more visitors than mine. You can change my picture from "football fan" to "jumpin' jeffy" or something else...

3 comments:

gu@n said...

is this some kind of training? or just for fun .

jeffhead said...

just for fun, but i guess if i wanted to train in this stuff it would give me a reason to go there daily...

Ryan Johns said...

We need to go again soon bro