Tuesday, March 9, 2010

9 March 2010

So, the big new is that I’m getting transferred to Rocha Centro – the city of Rocha in the department of Rocha. I’m excited. I’ll be district leader again and I still haven’t met my new companion. I think he’s a Paraguayan named Elder Barrios. We’ll see what happens. I think Grandpa was in Rocha. It would be cool if you told me where he was. [Yes, Grandpa did serve in Rocha; it was the first area of his mission and he was there from September 1957 to February 1958.]

So I learned a ton of piano this transfer. Mom would be so proud. I have a random question for Mom now though. My comp was always practicing this song on Pday called Rhapsody in Blue. I was just wondering if you could play that, because it’s supposed to be way hard. [Sorry, but no, I haven't ever tried to play it.]

And I don’t have much time, so I gotta go.

I love you all. Thanks for all the support.

Love, Elder Whitaker

No comments: