Monday, August 3, 2009

3 August 2009

Hey everybody. Thanks for all the emails.

Unfortunately, we don't have much time this week and I don't have time to read any of them. Tomorrow were traveling to Montevideo as a zone to go to the temple. I'm really excited about that.

But the work is progressing. This week we'll baptize Jose de Brum. He's 8 years old. He comes from a humble family. I love visiting them. This Wed we're going to have family night with them. I'm excited.

I finally saw fruits of the ministering angels I've been promised for years. A mad drunk uncle threw what was basically an iron pencil at me the other day and missed. So good.

I'm keeping busy in the work and I don't miss you at all. I'm happy. I see blessings in my life every day.

But I gotta go because we have a discussion in 13 minutes. Love you all. Stay beautiful Michelle.

jef

No comments: